Introduction to these Terms
These are important terms and conditions relating to the use of this website by visitors and using our services to host a website with SiteE@se Web Design.
- “SiteE@se” means PrimaryWise Education, 24a Marian Avenue, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, LN12 2DZ, United Kingdom.
- “Site” means the websites siteease.uk and siteease.co.uk owned by SiteE@se.
- “User” or “You” means a user of the “Site”.
We are providing the “Site” on an “as is, as available” basis to the user. “You” use the “Site” entirely at your own risk, and SiteE@se cannot be held responsible for any loss of data whilst using this “Site” nor can it be held responsible for any consequential loss of data, nor can it be held responsible for any losses occurring through the transmission of a “virus” or a “worm”.
Before Using This Site Please Read carefully …
By accessing any areas of the “Site”, the “User” agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the “Site”. SiteE@se reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this “Site”. The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are posted on the “Site”.
The “User” acknowledges that the information, data, images, sounds, illustrations and other materials on the “Site” are copyrighted works of SiteE@se and/or various third party providers. Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this “Site”, in all forms, by media or technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is forbidden without the express permission of SiteE@se.
The “User” shall only use the “Site” to make legitimate operations and shall not use this “Site” to make any speculative, false or fraudulent operations or any purchase order in anticipation of demand. “You” represent that “You” are of sufficient legal age to create binding obligations for any liability “You” may incur as a result of your usage of this “Site”. It is a violation of law to place contract proposals in a false name or with an intent not to pay for the services provided. Fraudulent “Users” will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law that prevails at that particular time.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may not use SiteE@se services to publish content or engage in activity that is harmful to others or illegal under applicable law. Any content that, in our judgment, violates our Terms of Service, including this AUP, in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Examples of prohibited content and activities include but are not exclusive to:
- Disclosing private sensitive personal information about others;
- Distributing malware or other malicious code;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances and drug contraband;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of prescription medications, including, but not limited to, promotion, marketing, or sale of prescription medications without a valid prescription;
- Hosting child pornography or content that is potentially harmful to minors (Any website found to be hosting child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice and reported to the appropriate authority;
- Hosting pyramid selling or related activities;
- Hosting or linking to a website intended to deceive the public;
- Hosting or linking to an anonymous proxy server;
- Infringing upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Others.This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please notify SteE@se immediately;
- Money laundering;
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft;
- Selling weapons or ammunition;
No Unauthorised System Access or Network Abuse – You may not use SiteE@se services to gain access into any network or system without permission. Prohibited activities include:
- Accessing another network without permission, to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures;
- Attacking other networks (i.e. Denial of Service (DoS) attacks);
- Intercepting or monitoring data without permission;
- Running a file sharing site;
- Running any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of the WebsiteBuilder’s website or servers for any unauthorized purpose;
Don’t Hamper System Performance – Consuming excessive amount of server resources is prohibited. This leads to server performance issues and may cause a disruption to our systems or other customers. Use of any scripts or processes that may adversely impact our systems is prohibited.
No Adult Content – You may not use services to distribute pornography or other adult-related content or offer any escort services.
No Storage of Backups – Backing up personal data to a hosting account is prohibited. Our Services are designed to host your web site, not serve as a data repository. SiteE@se reserves the right to remove backups other than those pertaining to your website files from your hosting account.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions please contact SiteE@se.